Beautiful Smiles For All
Brand New Office, Same Caring Dental Team
Welcome to Dana Dental!
At Dana Dental, our number one goal is to make you, our patients, feel relaxed so that you keep coming back to us!
With the latest dental technology in dentistry, we are able to give our patients the most comfortable experience, yet have affordable payment plans that are friendly to anyone’s budget.
At Dana Dental, we believe that preventative dentistry is essential for maintaining your overall health for a lifetime of healthy and beautiful smiles.
Here are some of our services:
– Check up and cleaning
– Children’s dentistry
– Gum Therapy
– Root Canal and Crown therapy
– Same-day emergency treatment
– Mouth Guards, TMJ Problem, Grinding
– Tooth Extraction
– Cosmetic Dentistry
– Bad breath
– Teeth Whitening (Free whitening for all new patients with oral exam and cleaning)
– Crowns and Bridges
Monday-Saturday : 9:00AM – 8:00PM
Sunday : Appointment only
Our Dental Services
Why choose us?
Personalized Preventative Treatments
Modern method in Root Canal Treatment
Warranty on Dental Fillings
Same-Day Emergency Care
Direct Billing to your Insurance Provider
Dental anxiety treatment through laughing gas and prescription medication
0% Payment Plans
20% off on Seniors
Personalized Oral Care Equipment
Modern techniques for root canal/impacted 3rd molar treatment and teeth restorations
Gum treatment, cosmetic treatment of gum and gummy smile
New Patients Special
Thank you for choosing Dana Dental Aurora as your partner in caring for your oral health. We assure you a comfortable experience as soon as you step in our office. Our Dental staff and principal dentist is excited to meet you and make your smiles even brighter. We have special offers prepared for you and your family!
New patients are always welcome at Dana Dental. Enjoy FREE Whitening or a Free Electric Vitality Tooth Brush or 15% OFF of your first visit*
We do all these to keep you our staff safe!
- COVID-19 screening prior to appointments
- Follow specialized COVID-19 cleaning and sanitation protocols before and after each patient
- Implement premium-grade disinfection protocols to kill all germs including COVID-19 virus
- Enhanced physical distancing
- Staggered appointments to minimize the number patients in our office at the one time
- Hand sanitizer and glass barrier in place at the reception area
- Proper personal protective equipment for the staff and patients
- Contactless check in (no waiting room)
- HEPA level air purifier to ensure good quality air in our offices
Our office uses dental technology so we can serve you better. We offer essential, non-essential, and cosmetic dental treatment following the government’s safety protocols.
Call (289) 802-0989 now and book your dental appointment with confidence.